Saturday, January 29, 2005

Burrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Yay! South Carolina's first snow of the year! You have to admit even though its not much, if you live in the south, when it snows-you get excited. It's mostly just ice and sleet, but there is a thin blanket of snow, always nice to look at. I'm feeling alright today, a little headache like always after chemo, but hey lets face it-it could be way worse. I have been surfing the web for Hodgkin's Disease websites and stuff. Even got on a mailing list, where patients ask questions and have discussions about treatment. I think I feel a nap coming on. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger socalheather said...

Allison,
Its so good to find you! I am also a fellow Hdgink's gal. I really realted to your firt post "Cancer at 22". I'm sorry that this hit you so young (I am 32). Its a wild crazy ride, isn't it. Thank you for sharing and I hope that you visit my sight and know that you are not alone!
With much love,
Heather

http://heatherandbob.blogspot.com

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home